this was in our news paper today. UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN OH BY THEM BEST
THERAPY CLINICS IN THE  COUNTRY.  HERE THEY SAY BEST KEPT SECRET IN LIMA.
my ? is why should it be kept a secret. man head of it has had PD 10 years.
 told vivian maybe i should help she said you got more in your little
finger than they will ever know. said they would undo what you have all
ready done or can do. you MICHIGAN  people let me know what you think of
there re marks.

                                 I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN
                                  LOVE OF MY LIFE-52