Rager I was sad and rather sorry to hear your experiences. I personally
would be pleased at the thought of a helping hand and the warrmth of
friendship shown when I am in one of my many depressive moods. A helping
hand does not mean that one is being reminded of having Parkies but of
genuine concern in most people. I usually have made the other experience of
people staring and comments that came to my unwilling ears. Be of good
cheer. Be thankfull for and to your fellow beings for showing such help and
sympathy. Bern from Austria wishing you God Bles and a really wonderful day.