i am starting this way. i  agree with CHARLES.  let put it on the subject
line like i did. or i got leg problems shaking so on so you can read what
you want to know. we need both help on med problems, humor or just chit
chat to get some relive off of our minds. those with or just came down with
PD can get help. lot of the mail i just delete because i have hurd about
it. or know what what to do with 30 years of fighting  you live and learn
but whats good for me may not be good for you that is why i will not say
the meds i take. my nero always gets his books out to see how they will
help or act with what i take. CHARLES  has some good advice some times i
disagree but that is what U.S.A. is for.  my opinion.  lolo

                                    I.Y.Q. DON AND  VIVIAN. LOVE OF MY LIVE-52