Have got to tell you people, I'm really concerned about this tapering off or
deleting tasmar from your schedule.  Brig has not done well at all, has been
on this drug since March and began tapering off in December.  The freezing
came all of a sudden, now you must understand this man froze maybe one a month
if that.  Yesterday, he had some trouble swallowing some pills(Vitamins) which
are huge to begin with, but I'm wondering from all the posts I've seen whether
there is more to this pill than we know.  Lots of people I know have had a
difficult time as they got off of it and an even worse time when they finally
stopped it.  Brig, on advice,did taper off very slowly, and I do finally
seeing him coming back some.  He started with 100 mg 3x per day.
Very, very scary.......
Gerry