A brief thought---I have assumed that posts which went to the  LIST should
usually be answered ON the list, assuming they are of general interst.  I
think it was never intended that things which are generally helpful or
informative, even "personal stories",should be excluded.  But there are
some posts which are only of interest or value to one person, and I've not
missed those.....

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "