hi edward

At 08:38 99/01/11 -0600, you wrote:
>>janet313 posted in part:
>>ps
>>hate-mail is a crime
>>why do you feel the need to protect the identity of the perpetrator?
>
>BE ADVISED!
>
>While I agree that hate mail can be interpreted as a crime,
>why would you want the entire list to witness the crime?

we are not the general public
we are not an open chat line
we are subscribers to the pd list
who have made an active choice to be here
we are here with at least one common purpose

i feel that ivan is my cyber-sibling

he has been attacked personally and privately
by someone in a position of a certain amount of trust
and that trust has been betrayed

too many crimes are committed in secret
simply because they can be

the only way to stop such a cowardly crime
is to open wide the windows and let the light shine in
no more secrets

the perp has to know that the crime will not remain hidden
and why should it?

>I do not care to,

that's what the delete key is for

>so please QUIT arrogantly thinking that you
>are speaking for the entire list!

i speak only for me
and declare so frequently
[imho]

>I also do not care to read about anyone's
>sexual orientation on this list.

you do so every day
whenever husbands and wives are mentioned here
why should heteros have exclusive rights?

of course, that's just my opinion
i could be wrong

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm>