Hello List:  This will be a shock coming from me as I usually have been said
as to not take anything serious.  But here goes.  I haven't received any hate
mail of any kind.   I certainly will say a prayer for this sick (beyond words)
person who tries to undermine a group of people.  Stating we should feel your
way.

Well, I for one will not be swayed.  To me Ivan is a man.  He is a man that
was created that happens to be a brother to me.  I don't sit thinking of what
he does behind his doors or your doors or anyone's doors.  How dare you be so
arrogant with your own lifestyle?  Is it perfect?  You know that part about
"Let ye without cast....." remember?
I was married to a racist, a bigot and a downright butthole who was so
insecure about himself he could not stand anyone.  So, he bashed everyone.
Here is another one for you, I have a wonderful friend who takes me to
meetings every week for my 10 yr. sober years now and she just happens to be a
Lesbian.  Felt so comfortable with me to show me her partners picture that had
been killed the first ride.  Why, because I don't judge.  It is not my job to
judge.  When did you get elected my "God" to judge those around me?   Never, I
did not give you permission. You are what is wrong with the country.    So,
like a man from around the 1940s strike my name from your list.  I view this
as a garden "God's Little Garden" and with all the various colors, and flowers
and weeds we do pretty well without your help.

Ivan, I just want to say in funny.  Every time I go to my mother's house if
you have the sniffles, a cold or just feel warm you get the rubber gloves and
a mask.  At least the CG didn't wear a mask.
There are good things in store for you.
A fellow Parkie
Gina