I'm new to this list and just wanted to introduce myself.  Both of my
parents, late 70's have Parkinsons.  Mom was diagnosed about 20 years ago.
Dad about 5 years ago.  I live on the east coast and they're in the midwest
so I don't see them as often as I would like, but I have some sibs in their
area.

This list has been very helpful to me in just understanding a more about
the disease and I hope I will be able to help mom and Dad more as I learn
more.  I live a very busy life, working full-time, full-time grad. program,
live alone, so probably I won't be posting very often.  But rest assured I
am reading all and I appreciate the postings of others.  Thank you all so
much.

-- Sharon