Dear Janet,

Normally I would send a personal note off list, but since some feel that
everything should be to the group...

I have always enjoyed your messages. Fun, laughing, caring for other
...especially the love and care you express for Don & others.

I am a little worried though that you might need a little "uplifting" right
now. Maybe it's because I've lived with depression my entire life, & sought
out medical help some 35+ years ago, but right now I seem to be picking up
on something from you that worries me. For me when depression hits I just
withdraw, but I know others (my ex-husband for example) just get angry. I
guess that is what I'm picking up in your recent messages.  Your messages
come across so different from posts in the past, it has me a little worried.

I guess I should admit that I grew up in a very angry family, was married to
a very controlling man for 22+ years. It has taken many years to feel safe
enough to even sit down & write something like this now. When I sense anger
I want to run.  For me that is why I seldom post anything. It's my problem &
I'm working on it.  I'm on the list for my present husband Ben.  He hates
computers, so this is one way I can help him.  We both have received so much
from the group & I know that we will in the future.

What I'm trying to say is, if there is something going on in your life &
want to talk...drop me a note. OK?

Linda  cg Ben 69/5