I'll throw my 3 cents in (adj. for infl.)-
                       Hate is a word to apply to problems, diseases, hateful
                       ideas - never to people.
                        The greatest statesman of all time said it best -
                                          LOVE  YOUR ENEMIES
                         A person cannot love and hate at the same time -
                          and love is never hurtful....
                                                               or
                          You may "hate" the message but always love the
messenger.