I have been suffering with  leg cramps for the
last 2 weeks.  Nothing seems to help.  In fact taking
two Tylenol seems to relieve it as much as all that
high powered arthritis medicine I have in my medicine
cabinet.  I have been blessed with osteoarthritis as
well as my PD.
For weeks now I have been spending a part of the night
walking the floor trying to get the cramps out of my
legs and feet.
Then last week my hands decided to act up and draw
my little finger and my thumb together.  Doesn't sound
so bad????  It hurt like H****!!!!!  It looks like that old
Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis movie where Jerry's hands
draw up from him squeezing oranges for so long, and=20
he goes around saying "Occupational Disease" or something
such as that.

I'm getting ready to go back to work and I'm  not even
certain I can undo my "claws"  to get them around
the steering wheel, let alone drive.
Hope something kicks in soon. =20
The only thing I can see that's any different in my life
is the weather in Ft. Lauderdale is cold and damp.
Well, 52=BA IS COLD down here.

I take 750 mg . of Laradopa a day, as I have a Carbodopa
intolerance.

I'm sorry to be this bitchy, but this is how I feel this morning,
after being up walking the floor since 3 a.m.

Has this happened to anyone else, or am I out in cyberspace
alone again???

As Ever,
Marjorie, just another librarian with PD
66/10