Do banana pancakes  made from half wheat flour and half  white flour, and
relatively drenched in
maple syrup and smeared with butter give me enough fiber?
Or does chocolate have to be added to the recipe?
Kathrynne Holden-what do you think??

Ivan

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:30:52 -0800 Barb_MSN <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Lannier..
>
>Now WHY wouldja trust a sneaky fella like KEN to safely disopose of
>all them chocolates, huh?  You KNOW you're just asking for trouble if
>ya take HIM up on his offer. <wee smirk>
>
>On the other hand, you CAN trust MOI - as I think SOOO highly of you
>and EVEN include you in my nightly prayers.  Not only that, I  think
>of you with THE hightest regard and respect and take delight in the
>profundity of your great mind.  Plus I SO appreciate your totally
>warped sense of humor (THAT'S a compliment, m'dear) <grin>
>
>Hey!  Ken doesn't do or think NONE of that there stuff!  I know,
>'cause he constantly tells me that! <liar, liar, pants-on-fire>
>(giggle)
>
>Please feel free to send ME that chocolate for disposal.  You can
>COUNT on me to provide a rapid and safe disposal of it all!
>
>Oh-so-sincerely,
>
>Barb Mallut

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      deg. F   :-)