janet

Date: 22/12/98 03:11 PST
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Subj: Pallidotomy, up-coming

Hi,
New to the List;PD friend set it up 4 me. Going in to USC Jan 13,99 for
pallidotomy. Any helpful (or otherwise) comments anybody??? Diag. April
'91, have dyskinesia, stiffness, freezing, postural problem (head drops
fwd & dwn) & shortness of breath (idopathic pulmonary fibrosis.) Taking
Tasmar, 50 mg 2X day (amplified dyskinesia); 1 lasix, 40 mg; 3 Sinemet
25/100; 4 Sinimet CR 50/200, results so so. sleep most of the time--- in
a fog, low energy. Hoping for better Quality of life.

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm>