Greetings Everyone,
This will be our first post to the list.  We are Dock and Trudel Dyson
from Virginia.  And we have recently subbed to this list.  Trudel is
73/11 and I am here "other" half and caregiver. :o)
Our neurologist has recently told us that patients who have had
pallidotomies  often have difficulty with swallowing and chewing.  We
were wondering if others who have had pallidotomies have experienced
this.  Trudel had a right hemisphere pallidotomy in August and was
planning to have the  left done as well until our Dr. mentioned this.
Thank you in advance for all your responses.
Warm Regards,
Dock and Trudel