Hi Everyone,

Re: The new quarterly Parkinson Post launched by the
Parkinson Foundation of Canada........

I tried to get an e-mail on-line address but so far no dice.
Apparently the Canadian Foundation web site is out of service
and the e-mail address at that site did not respond.

There are however, the following "Important Lines"
Toll Free Subscription Information 1-800-217-0591
(Business Hours 9:00 to 5:00 EST) Use this in Canada for sure!

Editorial:              (416) 596-2791
Fax:                    (416) 596-5892
Advertising:    (416) 596-0722
Subscriptions:  (416) 596-3470

The subscription price is $14.95 (Can. $) in Canada.

I guess the best bet for my friends in the US, Australia, and the UK
is to try the 1-800 #.  If it is not available abroad, then post your
queries to one of the Canadians on this list (myself, Judith, Janet)
and I'm sure we will be able to call the 1-800 # for you and relay
the response.   (Judith & Janet live in Ont. , I live in BC)

Second best would probably be the fax.............

You do not have to be a member of the Parkinson Foundation of Canada
to Subscribe.

All the best ............ Murray