Barbara, My wife and I spent a couple of winters in Ft Myers within the last 5 years.
The Neurologist that I saw while there Was Dr Steinmetz. We participated in a
support group which met at the Lee (county) Memorial Hospital right in Ft Myers and
I do believe that Dr Steinmetz heads a Movement Disorder center now at that hospital.
BTW, the support group is/was led by a lady who works for the hospital. Her first name
is Theresa, I'm having trouble retrieving her last name from my 64 year old memory.
(so what else is new) When her name comes to me I'll send a followup note.

hope this helps

Ben McKeen  64, dx 11

Ben McKeen [log in to unmask]