Rick and the cybergang--

I disagree wholeheartedly with your neurologist on the matter of drugs not
causing you to wake up at three a.m.   Permax did it for me; Parlodel did
it for me; Mirapex, though not to an inordinate degree does it for me.  I
can't believe that the onset of such sleep patterns is not directly
connected with these drugs when I titrated on and off them, my sleep
shortened or lengthened in exact proportion.   I would not worry when I
woke up, but simply plan my day, pray, or reminisce, but I sure got tired
the next day.

Rick, if that's the only sign of depression you had, if I were you, I'd
start looking closer at the meds, but I'm not a doctor so I won't tell you
to.

Kathy Kunz (63/57/55)