How many responses on this list could begin "I'm sorry to hear...."?  It is
especially poignant to read all these Tasmar stories when my wife, Carol 62/15
has been going through similar withdrawal from it and now is trying to
readjust her meds to compensate.  For the PD meds, the Mirapex is the new
addition and I question the dosage.  She began with 3 x 0.125 mg spaced thru
the day, 3/8 mg total, or "A whiff of it" as her neuro stated.  I saw someone
on the list taking 3 mg/day (3 times Carol's dose).  I would appreciate a
response from those taking Mirapex as to their dosage before I talk to her
neuro's who are working closely with us.  (No changes are made w/o their
approval.)

Her daily meds are summarized below.  We have developed a more detailed Excel
spreadsheet that can be used daily showing times, allowing entry of the times
actually taken, and a simple hourly form to record functionality.  (If anyone
wants to receive a sample of this form email me off the list and I'll send it
as an attachment.)

For the dry mouth, a humidifier that many of us in New England use with our
weatherized houses and dry heat (wood stoves,....), is probably too
simplistic, but might be worth a try.

Again I ramble and throw in everything but the Kitchen Sink, so let me
reiterate MIRAPEX USERS I would really appreciate receiving your dosages and
any comments on you successes with Mirapex.

Thanks.

Phil CG for Carol 62/15, Wife 39
pic37 on undernet channel

DRUG                                            total           daily                           Summary (mg)                                                                    Pills           dose (mg)
Sinemet  25/100                 6 1/2           162.5/650                       Sinemet 237.5/950 Sinemet CR
50/200                  1-1/2            75/300
Mirapex 0.125 mg                                6               0.75                            Mirapex  0.75
Permax 1 mg                                     2               2                                       Permax   3
Permax 0.25 mg                          4               1
Prozac 20 mg                                    1               20                                      Prozac    20
Seroquel 25 mg                                  1               25                                      Seroquel 25
I/C Zen Diazepam 2 mg                   1-1/2   3                                       Diazepan 3

Advil                                                   2               *
Eccotrin                                                2               *
                                                * means as needed