Hi Brenda...When did you stop taking Tasmar?  How much per/day did you take,
and for how long?  Did you  taper off or go "cold turkey?  Have you been in
touch with your neuro since going off Tasmar??

Regards,

Barbara Blake-Krebs in KS  58/44

<< I also stopped taking tasmar and i am still having a hard time! I have more
off days than i have on,  speech is to a whisper now, and i have no energy!
Getting around with a cane and some days that does not seem like enough. I
feel bad!  I have always been a very optimistic person but i feel as if i am
losing this one. It is hard to swallow and my mouth and throat are so dry from
the drugs! I am tired! drugs are:sinemet, mirapex, paxil.
brenda
44/40/30