I take 3 mg. of Mirapex 3x a day, along with Sinemet, Eldepryl and Symmetrel.  I was told by the Mirapex drug rep that it takes more than the amount your wife is taking to have a therapeutic benefit.
I have discontinued taking 300 mg. of  Tasmar (without any side effects other than having to up my Sinemet dosage a little).  I added the Symmetrel (100 mg. 2x a day)
when I stopped the Tasmar.  Because of the Symmetrel, I am having less dyskinesia  now than I did before.   I used to take it years ago, but quit because of the side effects (leg edema) and I wanted to try
the new agonist at the time- Permax.
I intend to take Symmetrel for as long as possible now, because of the latest reports that show it helps with dyskinesias.

I'd also appreciate seeing the spread sheet you made.  Thanks and good luck.

Nina 57/12