        As of march 15, our greatly esteemed physician, Bill Sager ,is giving up
his practice. Going to the Congo, to a medical mission.
        This is really a terrible blow for Gordon.

So, any ideas out there, Ashland, Medford, K. Falls, Redding California?
        I lost track of support group in K.Falls. Would you mind repeating that
information. Any in Medford?
        We have not run into any Parkinson oriented neurologists in this area(K.
Falls excepted)There is the constant rumor that Dr. Langston from
Sunnyvale, Ca. is opening a satellite clinic in Chico, Ca, but the answer
is always"six months".
        Let me add on another city, Reno, Nevada. We had a regular member on this
Net, but he died and I know he had some resources.
        Well, any ideas?? Thanks Thea lou Seese Cg Gordon 70/21