i am feeling better today, a lot less depression!
i had a lot of respose to my letter so i hope that no one gets offended if i
send out just one letter to the list!
  i stopped taking tasmar the day after roche sent letters to the drs! my
neuro had me in his office the next morning, since i already had shown signs
of liver and kidney problems he felt i should weigh options but advised it may
be best for me to stop!we tapered off tasmar( i was taking 600mg per day) for
7 days! i felt horrible, couldnt function! i have seen my neuro weekly, he has
been very concerned!
thank you,brenda