A few years ago, at our Young Onset support group meeting, a PWP who is
a medical doctor told the group to put  sinemet under the tongue for
faster absorption. Doctors being the gods that they are,  ( :-)
Ahem!!), I believed him and have been doing  that ever since !!!
As soon as it is dissolved, I drink a large glass of water or juice.  It
may be my imagination  or a placebo effect,  but it seems my transition
time  in the AM from
waking  to taking first meds has been less troublesome / much smoother.
I do the same with my permax.  Silly me??

Rebecca