Bruce wrote:

> I'm leaving for California in awhile and I cannot get SET NO MAIL to work.
> can't find the directions either [I seem to get more disorganized every day]
> would someone please post, ON-LIST, the instructions once more?  thank you
> very much!!
>
> if anyone would like to reach me between now & the 19th please use

To go to "nomail":

Send a message to <[log in to unmask]> with no subject
line and the message:   set parkinsn nomail

You must do it *exactly* as above.  When you want to return to
receiving mail, do the same thing, with the message:

set parkinsn mail

That should work.

Best,

Bob

mail
Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Professional Corporation
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
Telephone:  510-849-2555  FAX:  510-849-2557
E-Mail:  <[log in to unmask]>
CompuServe:  72303,3442
World-Wide Web:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"