Good Morning Anne,

you wrote........
> May I suggest a research project for all those list participants
>
> whose doctors say that wine is not allowed.
>
> We could test the effectiveness of icecream in improving
> the attitude of PWP
>
> Then there is this question: is chocolate with bits of chcolate more
> effective than smooth chocolate?
>
> Organised properly  this research could take years to complete
>
> Anne Rutherford

Is this a breakfast project?

Reminds me of my kids addiction to Count Chocula Cereal a couple
decades back.

On another subject, my BC Sympatico ISP had a weekend hardware
failure and I got zero e-mail for Jan. 15, 16, 17, & 18 up to your
posting.  They said they were still queuing e-mail 'tho I couldn't
download any but methinks zero for 3 days has gotta be wrong.

Could 1 person forward the digests for those days please and announce
your  intention to do so on the list so I don't get inundated.

If anyone sent me a personal e-mail can you also repost please.

Thanks and have a good day...............Murray