    I just got back last night from 12 days in sunny San Diego & Santa
Barbara visiting relatives.  I was reading the SD newspaper in the airport
yesterday and spotted a lengthy article about a new $2 million NIH funded
study of co-enzyme Q-10, specifically to study the possibility of its
proclivity for stopping the advancement of PD symptoms by as much as 5
years.  The study is to be done at one of the SD universities - I forgot
which one. I believe it said they were looking for volunteers.  I meant to
keep the paper, but I left it on the plane. (We got home 5 hours late.  If
anything could go wrong yesterday - it did!  But it looks like we may have
escaped some not great NJ weather!)

I will get the leftover meds out in the next couple of days to those I
promised them to.

Was there anything interesting going on lately on the List?  (Any topics I
should look up in the archives, perhaps?)

I missed you folks!!
BBA