Perhaps we have been going about this fundraising thing in the old fashioned
way...

I heard on the radio today a lengthy ad for a "hearts and flowers"
dance/auction at the Country Club of Lincoln in February......sponsored by the
United Cerebral Palsy of Nebraska.......this was repeated several times. All
seemed normal about this ad until I heard the last line........."Proceeds will
help people with DIABETES!"

Would we do better if we had other organizations do our benefits?  Do you
think some of the other disease groups would hold a local fundraiser for us?
Perhaps we are behind the times in asking these groups.

Rita Weeks