My own experiences have been similar, but not identical.  I take Sinemet
25/100 and Permax (an agonist) alternatively throughout the day -- about
every 3-4 hours apart.

At the end of each dose period (as I approach the time to take the next
dose), I get enormously fatigued as well as stiff and slow moving. If I
don't take the next dose before the previous dose has worn off, it takes
longer to kick in than usual.

The fatigue is very irritating.  I have always been a high energy person
and resent the loss of energy more than anything else (with the
exception of the gastrointenstinal problems which are the pits).

I am fortunate to be able to work out three mornings a week with a
personal trainer (strength training, balance and range of motion
exercises as well as aerobic walking) and find that the workout saps the
Sinemet out of me at a quicker rate than is usual.  My neuro says that
he doesn't understand that, but that he has had similar reports from
other patients.

That'smy gripe for today

Nancy Shlaes deGrazia