Dear Barbara;

I am probably the worst there is at writing of letters.
It has been on my mind to write to you concerning the surgery that I
had the 17th of Nov. 1998, the Bilateral Subthalamic Nucleus
Stimulation.
The surgery is a wonderful thing and I feel that it should be approved
by the FDA in the US., and the cost should be covered by insurance.
The last four years have been miserable to say the least and as of now
I am able to maneuver about independently not having 24 hour care.  I
go next week for adjustments to the units and feel confident that I
will be even more independent.
Anyone wanting to know more about the surgery can contact me at my
e-mail address.
I want to Thank You for all the help over the past few years.  It was
several years ago when Stidman and Allen signed me on the list.
I have learned a lot from reading the different post.
Thank You,  Patricia Jorn, 60/17