Mary,

        First of all, congrat's on your appointment to the Park. Alliance leadership
committee.  The announcement in the current issue of Parkinson Report is very
impressive, especially with the backdrop of the Capitol dome.
Re your vision of  Stacey, Marion, and me smoking Cuban cigars and swigging
Jack Daniels, I think that you've got a vivid imagination that bears no
relation to reality--OR, you have been looking at some of my old photos.
Nevertheless, I remain outraged for Stacey and Marion--well, for Marion,
anyway.
Marty Polonsky