         Hi: I just had a smalll mole-like thing taken off m neck,
it was basal cell carcinoma. Now, suddenly I find dozens of small
itchy red patches across my shoulders and middle back. I havw
had two previous bumps taken off that were also  cancerous.
Should I be worried, my doctor doesn't seem to be.I'm also
getting severe back pain. Comments invited.

William M. (Bill) Harrington