 I, too have a problem with body flushing especially my legs which swell at
the same time.  This seems to ome more often when I am having a "off"time.
Whether it causes the "off" time or is caused by the "off' time or whatever!

My question is to all of you with the problem, are you under medication for
highblood pressure and if so what are your medications? I take capitril and
adalat. My insurance company changed me from procardia to adalat and I'm
wondering if that is the problem.

Do any of you take mirapex, also?.  Perhaps theres a problem with the
combination of medications. Any more ideas out there? Neither my neuro nor my
family doctor seem very concerned. But of course they haven't seen me when I
turned red all over!

Hope we can pin down the answer.