Hi
Did anyone in UK or Europe see a segment of Skynews yesterday (Friday) that
presented information on the children with learning disabilities, MS patients,
PARKINSON patients using tinted lens/overlays to help with symptoms?

My son, who lives in the Czech Republic, reported seeing this segment last
night and I have seen no report of it on the list....wondered if it involved
Tom Reiss...or where the research was being done.     I assume the children
with learning disabilities were from an Irlen Institute program.

Rita