Hi Hilary,

> Our support group is planning an evening of dancing. I think that is very
> funny. What, me dance? I'd be falling over my feet.
SNIP

I don't think it's so funny.  Dancing is very good for us.  Ask Don
McKinley! Dancin' is fun and great exercise.

 In fact March 6th. '99 is when we are having our second annual dance
marathon to raise money for Parkinson's.  Last year several Parkies
participated and 3 of the 8 people who danced all of the 12 hour
marathon were Parkinsonian members of our Early Onset Group.
I believe we raised $6000 last year and our goal this year is
$10,000.

Now your plays on words .... those are funny!

My best to you ...... Murray