Whitey:  Welcome to one of the wonders of the modern age - friendships over
cyber
space.  I'm a caregiver for my husband of 23 yr. with PD (l2yr) and we have
had
and are having amazing experiences with our battle against the forces of PD.
     This list seems to have some wonderful people listening with a real
willingness
to share and advise- something a lot of doctors seem afraid to do.  I would be
interested in what other health problems you contend with  and what doctors
you
deal with- is your doctor a neurologist?  It is a shame a person can be
confronted
with something as worrisome as PD and get so little info. - but I can relate
to what
your saying.  The first thing you need to gain is self-reliance and the
realization that
as much as it should be, you may not get much input from others as much as you
will be expected to research for yourself - knowledge is power, so plan on
asking
questions, and learning,learning,learning, from yourself and anyone else that
deals
with PD.  It seems PWP  tend to get reclusive and want to stay private and
this list
serves as a means to be both and yet be in touch with what is happening - and
we
all do need each other.
     It sounds like you may be having some definite side effects and possible
drug
interactions - do a complete analysis of everything you take, there is lots of
info on
the internet and we consider this computer to be a member of the "team" - us,
the
doctors, other PWP and God (not necessarily in that order).
     Anyway, take heart and hope you enjoy the visits - I for one promise to
be
patiant - I've certainly asked for enough of it...  Feel free to  communicate
anytime

Marie                  [log in to unmask]
P.S.  My husband thought he was an FBI agent one time when he was on Eldepryl
I did get rather worried then, but we have found  that  mental changes are
reversible
and temporary - so I hope your family will also get involved in understanding
the
complexities of PD and not give you  trouble.