Mary,

We (I) hate to lose listmembers especially from too much volume.  If your problem is that there are
so many messages that you can separate your non-Parkinson list mail from other mail depending on
your browser or mail program there is likely a solution.  All Parkinson mail can be directed into a
separate mail box and then you can go through it at your leisure with a heavy finger on the delete
key if desired. If you still ate interested in the content of the list please post what mail program
you are using  and I'm sure someone who uses that program will be in touch to tell you how. Also you
might try setting your reception to digest and you will get one or two long posts per day that
include all of the individual posts for the day-  but  it is harder to delete. I hope we can find
ways to make the list more user -friendly and allow more PWP and others to stick around and
contribute without feeling overwhelmed.

Good luck,

Charlie

--