Brenda,
It will be a real sacrifice, but I will join you in your research.  That
way, we will be able to double the data, and get twice the results to
increase the statistical base.  Unfortunately, the only wine I currently
have available is  Beringer's White Zinfandel (1997) which was given to me
for my 40th birthday last week.  While not a true red, it does have a nice
pink color and may increase my memory - The original article did say a
bottle and a half per day didn't it?  See, its working already after only 4
or 5 glasses.
Bob [log in to unmask]