Red wine gives me an immediate headache!  White wine does not.
Therefore, I suggest we expand this research project or have a parallel
one using white wine.  Sounds like very useful research to me...probably
after a glass or two or three, it will sound even more reasonable.  Oh,
what tremendous sacrifices we are willing to make for the sake of
research.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing