On the subject of drinking wine etc....reminds me of a one-liner told by
Dean Martin on his old TV program, He said "I feel sorry for anyone who
does not drink, when they get up in the morning, they know thats as good
as they are going to feel all day."  :-)

Maby not really all that funny, considering the problems that drinking
can cause, I do find that a small drink of some kind for lunch or early
evening does give a slight lift to your spirit and may be benificial as
has been reported many times. I really like a little less than a full
bottle of a dark beer or stout,like Guiness.

Lanier Maddux    62/2   Chattanooga