Fellow List Winos, Errr, Researchers

While Anne's on the right track, I spent the entire
weekend analyzing the List-member-response to
this major research project, and how best to go
about testing and researching in order to get the
maximum benefits for the entire world-wide PD
community.

Ultimately, this research may not only provide a
Parkinson's treatment-protocol and cure, but ALSO
provide the same blessings upon others living with
anything from chronic diseases to chicken pox to
migraines and other ills our species is subject to.

Therefore, it's imperative you all stop thinking on a
local level and broaden your scope to encompass the
bigger picture.  "THINK BIG, THINK GLOBAL"  *MUST*
be our guide in researching this project.  THINK BIG,
People!

The initial issue which needs immediate attention is for
 you all to stop fragmenting your thoughts and research
efforts while participating in this project - at all times you
MUST remember to focus on our ultimate goal - PD
treatment and a cure.  "THINK BIG!"

There are several wine producing countries in the world
today which produce world-class vintages.  It would be in
our best interest to have as broad a scope of test locals
as is possible.

Proper homage to the supurb wines on France must be
paid, but let us not forget the products of the Australia, the
USA and other wine producing nations.

To make sure we cover ALL wine products, I understand
Ken Becker has volunteered to personally test all
varieties of wine coolers, such as Ripple, and other such
"new age" products.

 Wendy Tebay with be the official researcher for all "Wine
Alternatives" (also known as the "If it looks like wine, tastes like
wine, and smells like wine, is it REALLY wine" project) <ducking
fast>

Gail Vass is in charge of "Wine and the Y2K bug,"
and with her dedication to this issue we can be
assured that no research data will be lost, thus
necessitating a REPEAT of parts or even ALL of
this huge, world-wide undertaking. (Not that many
of you would MIND a repeat, which I believe indicates
the selfless dedication of our List members when it
comes to finding optimum treatments and a cure)

NOW... on to chocolate.  It's of the utmost importance
that ALL forms of this medicine be researched and
that extensive testing be done to uphold the high
standards and goals towards which we reach.

Everything from the pure, unadulterated cocoa
powdered, thru bittersweet chocolate, milk chocolate,
extra-light milk chocolate, white chocolate, big chips
and little chips - both melted or popped whole into the
mouth must be tested.  And let us not forget the
"wannabe chocolate," the humble carob.... Well, for the
 time being maybe we SHOULD forget the carob? <LOL>

NOTE:   Only persons not subject to migraines may
participate in the chocolate research project.

It probably would behove us to test peanuts, pecans, etc.
as these nut products are often used in conjunction with
chocolate products, and we want to cover the WHOLE
spectrum.

By the way, if you have any problems in coordinating
your tests, please contact Ivan Suzman, as NO ONE
amongst this august group of researchers has had
so much on-the-job training on an ongoing basis in the
field of group coordination as Ivan. Absolutely NO ONE!

ICE CREAM & SORBET:  This medicine has already
been extensiviely researched and tested and has
proved beneficial in a number of ways.  However, it
must be pointed out that there ARE some risk factors
to consider if one's on an ice cream protocol.  They are:

1.   Nausea from overdosing

2.  Confusion and difficulty in decision-making
when confronted with the entire menu at 31 Flavors

3.   Ice Cream Snobism Syndrome (ICSS), i.e. some
folks  may get an "attitude," about the BRAND NAME
of the ice cream product they research, i.e. it MUST be
Ben & Jerry's, or it MUST be "Haagan Dasz, to be
REAL ice cream!

Come ON, folks!  For the sake of RESEARCH, there
must be no ice cream product snobism.

I feel that to make this research complete, we should
probably also test and research PIZZA, but HEY.... it's
lunch time and I feel compelled have some Coffee-
Toffee-Chip ice cream washed down with a small glass of Fonseca
Twenty Year Old Port,

Remeber, "THINK BIG!"

Barb Mallut