Far be it from me to sit idly by while others selflessly offer themselves,
their bodies and their time to Science.  Red wine gives me a headache, too (I
was told years ago it has histimines in it) and I really prefer not to resume
drinking alcohol of any color.  That leaves me with chocolate.  I think we
need to include homemade brownies in this research.  In fact, no one mentioned
fudge.  Think of the possibilities:  homemade fudge (several recipes) vs.
store-bought (several brands).  And how can we leave out pies?  Chocolate
cream; chocolate meringe; and then there's pudding -- several brands, sugar-
free and sugar-loaded.  I mean, with any thought at all we can do a *really*
thorough job.  What is it we're looking for?  (See why I don't drink anymore?)
Delda CG Bob 67/2