Brenda sparrow wrote:>I already had shown signs of liver & kidney problems<

This is the first time I see mention of kidney problems - I have been trying
to find out if there could be a connection. Without previous history I have
had 2 severe UTI's in 3 months, also elevated liver enzymes which are coming
down - I stopped Tasmar when the latest warning came out in November. What did
your dr say?

I am seeing a urologist today and my MDS on next Tues, and would appreciate
feedback from anyone on this subject.

Thank you all on the list - old or new format, you always see it here first!

Lisa Millen  age 57, dx 10+ yrs