The best medical book in existence states that "a little wine for the stomach
is
no harm".  My recommendation is all things in moderation....
     My husband enjoys a small amount of Mogan David Blackberry Royal now and
then, and we sometimes enjoy coolers with ginger ale, but we use more like a
bottle and a half a year- not a day.  I thought I caught the original letter
about
wine being beneficial in amount of one & one-half GLASSES/day.(I wondered what
size glass? ha,ha.)
     I hope what I'm hearing discussed is mostly in jest - since alcohol, even
wine,
is the most destructive drug being used today- keep it in perspective
people...
Marie