Well folks,

After having PD for 21 years and refusing to even
consider a pallidotomy, I am now beginning to believe
that this procedure is the only thing that could improve my quality of
life. I lost my caregiver three months ago and
I would like to once again feel a little more independent.
My disease has gone downhill during the last couple of
years with dyskinesias, slowness of movement and freezing.
Back surgery three times during the last year with all the
anesthetic, pain medication hasnt helped either. Brain
stimulation has also been mentioned to me also. Also,
will Medicare pay for these procedures? PLEASE GIVE ME
YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol Gray
58/21
Houston,Texas