Dear Janet,
Thanks very much for the information on Apomorphine treatment of PWPs.
At our last meeting with Aliza's neurologist,Dr. Nir Giladi,head of the
Movement Disorders Section of the Tel Aviv Medical Center,he mentioned
the possibility of trying Apomorphine introduction by sniffing through the
nose with Aliza.Aliza's skin is so thin,injection through her skin would not
be practical.We did not ascertain where this research is being done.There was
no mention of this technique in the writeup you posted.Do you have any
information on this technique?
Gil Lieberman,CG for Aliza,75,2/95