Dear Gil and others interested in Apomorphine.

We are fortunate in WA to have had a pharmacist who was VERY interested in
apomorphine and several years ago he began experimenting with different
delivery of the drug.  He has made an ORAL lozenge and was having lots of
success with them.  Down side is that his supply of the raw material was
limited and hence so was the supply of these lozenges.
Perhaps someone else is doing similar research - I am sure this was not a
unique experiment!
If anyone wants to talk directly to this pharmacist (that is those who are
in the manufacturing/drug industry), I will ask if I can give out more
information.  Not sure if there are patents pending..

Joy Graham