As a computer scientist beginning work in the area of movement disorders,
I am particularly interested in studying the diagnosis and evaluation of
Parkinsons sufferers through the use of handwriting analysis. Is there
anyone out there who is currently working on research in this field, or
who has been a subject in these trials? If so, I would be particularly
interested in mailing you. I believe that early diagnosis and effective,
accurate evaluation are the cornerstones of therapy and treatment,
particularly in Parkinsons, with its random and unstable spread of
symptoms. I hope you have something useful, but even if you do not;

                hello to everybody, and best wishes,

                        James G. Clacher