my nero is from GREECE. so wine is ok. told me to have a small u c i said
small just before bed time. or he could give me a pill. as i said at when
mom and i first met i was an alchemic. so i say way from alcohol. but what
i enjoy is to see how all of u PWP. start to discuss the pro's and con's on
every thing. dancing,drinking candy as u c see we all are hard to get long
with. some body says some thing a doz. theire is going to find fault.
candy,sugar to me is like taking an ex lax. can't leave the reading room.
lolo the talk on wine was a change of always talking of meds. which we need
to at times. it just might help some one. so both ways is great. just a
good looking old young man lolo i have enjoyed my self. no body seemed to
be up set over about the wine talk very great for all of us. at least me.
even i did fib. i had a small glass of morgan david. heavy drinker. if we
would admit it we all got other things that bother us out side of PD. i
want vigra my nero said DON your age VIVIAN to shoot i am only 74 snow on
the roof but no fire.  lolo  don't we all.

                                       LIMA,OH

                                        I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                        LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                      BEST MED FOR PD IS