Dear Judith & Al.  I am very sorry for your loss of your friend.  From
your earlier messages, we learned of his problems with pd & medications.
I also remember you saying that one of the health care professionals
involved with his care did not value the notes Joe's wife had made about
his medications/symptoms, etc.  Health care professionals with that kind
of attitude should be given a pick and shovel (in Canada, that would be a
snow shovel) and told to earn their living that way.

Please let Joe's family and friends know that they have our sympathy.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing