Sometime after 1:00 AM this morning as I was flicking through all those
cable channels, I stopped on Access Hollywood as they were announcing the
topics for that show.  Just as I was about to flick again, I noticed there
was going to be a segment on Michael J. Fox regarding some kind of
announcement he was about to make.  The segment was very brief but the
message was good news for the Parkinson community.  Michael stated that he
wants to help the Parkinsons community and is actively considering a
spokesperson role but had not yet made a decision regarding the particulars.
Michael stated that he had various options to be considered and wanted to be
careful and take the necessary time to make an informed decision.

Michael, are you lurking as one of our invisable members?  It appears that
your actions resemble the sum total of the advice offered from this list!
Regardless, good move and thanks for standing with us!

Jay Henkelman
48/39/30